Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm a "Stud"



I am so in love with these Dolce Vita "Trinity" studded pumps that I might just marry them! How FLY are these shoes? I saw them in a recent blog post and was like WOW! Love at first sight!
After doing some research, I found them online at Bloomingdale.com and they are $210 (always do your research because Neimans has them for $225). Right now 'sole'sister is a 'broke' sister, so that price is WAY out of my budget. But looking is always free (or as my friend Lisa would say "free ninety nine"). So look on my fellow sole lovers. Just don't drool on your keyboard. Cuz that's just nasty....

These dolls come in grey suede and black leather, with gunmetal studs. They have a 4.5 stacked heel with a 5" covered platform in the front. Can you get any sexier??!! I personally like the grey color better because you can see the studs more, but if you like the biker girl, bad a$$ look then black is for you. Honestly I would rock both..who am I fooling...

No comments:

Post a Comment