Sunday, April 12, 2009

UMMMM......


I was perusing thru the internet looking for...shoes of course.. When I came across these!!! All I could say was WTF!!! (insert fudge for the F please) They are called the High Chair Shoes..Furniture for your Feet..
Who, What, When and the most important..WHY and HOW. Why would someone create these monstrosities? I know..to each is own, but come on!! HOW does a person walk in these? As you can clearly tell from the picture the lady is sitting down..(as you can also tell from the picture, if you look close she has a very long big toe nail...GROSS and the pinky toe is curled under)
I LOVE shoes and for the heck of it would try them on but I don't see how someone could walk in them..the 3 prong heels are round, if it were a flat surface like what's on an actual heel, then maybe..It boggles the mind....

What do YOU think.....

Solesister =)

No comments:

Post a Comment