Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's soo CHOO!!


So, where will you be Nov 14th 2009?? On that day I should be trying to find a gift for my mother, who's birthday is Nov 15, but I know I will be at H&M trying to score a pair of Jimmy Choo for H&M shoes!! I know I'm really late with this news but OMG!! Jimmy is going to be at a bargain?! I don't know what I'd do to score the shoes you see above, I am anticipating a knock down drag out fight.So I will have to bring my boxing gloves and a huge jar of Vaseline!!!

I honestly love that high-end designers are making things for the little people.

Do you think Christian Louboutin will make a discounted shoe..OH how I pray he does. That will set my heart a float.

Tell me, shoe lovers, do you shop the discounts brands of your favorite designers? (clothes or shoes) Do you feel like YES! SCORE one for the average person that can not afford full retail or NO!! BORE me with these cheap materials!! I'd rather blow my entire paycheck for the real deal??? Let me know??

Here is what one of the ads look like....FAB =)



Solesister =)

No comments:

Post a Comment